RIDING DRAG

RIDING DRAG
Part of the Mare Herd at the 4DH Ranch in Oklahoma. For More Works by Debra Coppinger Hill Click Image.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tech Challenged

Just about the time I figure it all out something changes and I have to start all over. When it comes to computers, digital cameras and recording equipment, even toaster ovens when I get where I can opperate something with a fair amount of accuracy it all changes. That includes this blog. I won't go into it now, cut I will share with you this piece of knowlege...we can never win! Someday when I have a great deal of time I will write about it. For now, I will tell you that I have read enough tech manuals to fill the New York City Library. Enough is enough and I must go. I have to read how to make my grandson's DVD player work!

Ride Hard! Laugh Often!
Debra

RIDING DRAG with DEBRA COPPINGER HILL is featured each week at ALWAYS COWBOY where Debra is a Resident Western Poet. Join her and her Cowboy Friends for Cowboy Poetry, News & Events. http://alwayscowboy.net

No comments: